Wednesday, January 16, 2008

colin: akward boy genius

I sent a half-drunk sad email to my friends about missing them and the city. I even fantasized about coming back. I realize these feeling can not be avoided and that I just have to push through. Here's the funniest part of colin's uplifting response:

It would be like an awkward breakup with an entire continent if you were to come back. "I was with North America for a long time, but then I started to get bored with the relationship. I started seeing this sub-continent and I eventually moved in with her. When things got a little rough there I started thinking about North America again. Just wondering what she was doing, thinking that maybe I should call her up." Pretty soon neither hemisphere is going to want you and you'll have to move to the Bermuda Triangle. And don't go saying that that sounds like a good plan. Jesus man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so perfect! Right on target!! Colin, all you available for adoption?
Lexie's Aunt Cindy from the Thanksgiving party up at the zip line
Anna, take notice!!!