Monday, April 21, 2008

back in the clink

sorry about lack of posting. I spent Thursday night in jail and then we started walking the next day. And if I thought Haryana state was a dusty wind blown place with nothing around, I spoke too soon. I'm now in Uttar Pradesh which is the most populous state in India with a people that have a nation wide view as the most backwards. So far, so good, but hell, these people can stare with the best of 'em. Walking into this town with one barefoot boy (me), one tall shirtless Belgian and three girls, you would have thought we were 12 foot tall green scaly aliens with five breasts each.

Anyway, I'll write about jail when I get a little more time. Hopefully, tonight. First I have to write my article for the Lititz Record on the same subject.

No comments: