Tuesday, February 26, 2008

so it's come to this

Goody has a blog. The address is http://goodyhasablog.blogspot.com/.

If you don't know him, goody is a large hairy man with a weakness for beer, rugby and small crushable animals. He ruled my high school through antics such as eating an entire textbook (though I think he never finished the cover), the fattest most energetic mascot and singlehandedly fighting off a pack of bears that had been terrorizing old Warwick High (although the bears were only Asian Bears so it's not as impressive as it sounds).

He also became my birthday present one year. My friends told me to make sure and shower off after wrestling because there might be a surprise waiting for me. They had already hinted that a certain Jessica Gildea may be waiting there for me but apparently she fell through (I vagualey remember the words "recoiled in terror"). Instead, I excitedly throw open my van doors to find Goody naked on the bed with his junk tucked back and a smile on his face. It turned out to be a wild night but that's a story for another time.

This man is one of my best sources for funny comments on this blog and his blog has already made me laugh a lot with only three posts. I look forward to more.

No comments: